Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] so long ago
Started by [E] kieran6383

Ingame Name: kieran6383

Date:sometime in august/sept

Who banned Me: dont remember

Why was i banned: dont remember

It was so long ago

and i remembered how much i loved the server

then what i did not remember, was i got banneda

i dont know why

and please have it in your heart to unban me

i am a totally different person than i was in aug
please
Hello,

Im sorry but if you loved the server so much why didn't you apply shortly after you got banned?

I'm afraid you waited to long with your appeal and because of that cant see for what reason we banned you anymore, our logs don't go back till august last year...

Thus for now the only thing I can think of is to keep you banned.
I've spoken to some staff who have been around longer than us.

We're looking into it, and will keep you posted.

Our current logs only go back until December with Hawkeye, but according to an admin, we have old logs from previous plugins still.

Apologies, but after discussing it with staff, it is remained as a permaban.

Good luck on another server.
When i was banned i hated the server, a couple days ago i was on another enjin website

i saw the little bar and it was an announcement from sawine, i got all emotional and nostalgic remembering what good tiems i had
I know theres a punishment for posting on someone elses ban-appeal, so go ahead..

Just wanted to point out that he was banned by by either Jallaf or GoldenGM (i think) for griefing a railroad in anger.. Remember this cause i kept killing him over and over again..
I think it was GoldenGM .. I dont remember banning him..

Let me check..
Im not happy that you wouldnt give this guy a chance when you have no proof as to why he was banned. Coming back with a ban appeal shows he wants to try again after being banned for so long.

But whatever, locking thread as the discussion is over.