Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Need a super sweet awesome signature? Good, I'll need diamonds.
Started by [E] BeaSTWiTHiN

I shall pay you a stack of Diamond Blocks for a great looking signature and avatar. I would like just about what Nicks looks like. Except maybe some Black and Dark Red. No Dead Space guy though, maybe a big daddy from Bioshock. No people though for the avatar. Thank you!
Yeah sure, I've done Battlefield 3 custom platoon emblems for my platoons.

I can make a pretty sweet one, message me and details you may want. Like not just the Battlefield 3 logo soldier.

If you want a heli or tank, or certain weapon. These won't be done until tonight though, I propbably work late.

Cheers

For mine actually, the default BF3 man on the cover would be great!
You need to be a bit more specific if you want it done quickly lol.

If you want bioshock I can rock you a creepy awesome signature.
Lol you got like 7 hours to make up your mind, I work until 11pm -8:00 PST (B.C. Washington California)

I will work on them when I get home, I try to go by who posts in which order, but some people haven't gotten back to me and well if I like a project theme

such as Fallout Dead Space or Battlefield I am usually pretty inspired to rock it out pretty quickly.

So for EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE

1. I do have two other jobs, and something of a life (kinda)

2. I am NOT ingame yet, I need to pay bills ans save up to buy stuff first

3. I will contact you as soon as I know my name ingame and such. Just stay patient please.

4. I like even numbers.

~Cheers

-Mat
Ah, so you were the one who created Jahaoronnie's amazing signature? You've got talent. I admire your work.

Looks like I have some serious competition <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Nice work! Keep it up!
Don't see it as competition, see it as competitive work as colleagues <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> One world, One Love.

To everyone else waiting on sigs, My car has broken down, so I will be out and away from my design studio (laptop) for a while dealing with that.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my car is more of less fixed now! WOOHOO!

Back to design work soon. Got a pretty girl to take on a date, and a hang out, then I'll be back to work even as soon as tomorrow night. Expect great things people! No wait.... Expect horrible things and let me BLOW. YOUR. MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!iiiiii!!!!!!!!iiiiii!!!!!!IIIINNND!

~Cheers

-Mat
Alright I'm back and finishing up what I started. I can and will accept new projects but I am finishing up the ones given to me now.

Barney626 and xcrimsonmasterx need to message me for further input.

ryanblm and XCoaster also I have sent messages to you for further info on the design, I want them to be be different seeing as how you both requested BF3 sigs and such.

Cheers, and it's good to be back.

-Mat
Do you mean like my sig but in a blue theme?

That kind of abstract art?