Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Need a super sweet awesome signature? Good, I'll need diamonds.
Started by [E] BeaSTWiTHiN

Clearly, in such a huge community people would need a wicked signature or avatar. I can make that.

My rates will be cheap.

BUT I will accept DONATIONS or TIPS if you want to pay more. Prices WILL change later in this threads life, so check back every month or so.

1 :diamond: for a Signature

4 :gold: for an Avatar

1 :diamond: and 2 :gold: for an Avatar and Sig (Preferably in a similar theme)

^Damn right that's a deal.

I just made a quick one below cuz I was bored but if any of you are interested I will start up the business soon. Nothing is really off limits for me,

I won't tell you "I can't use that image" just because it's a bad size format, you give me an image and an idea, I'll make it work.

I work pretty much everyday, but I will keep in contact on projects. I will soon be buying a new version of Minecraft and donating here to join. Once that's done I will start on all the projects and we can set up in game payments. I'm sure if payment isn't made to me ingame I can get a moderator to take off your signature. If not, well you'll be on my shizzlelist and I'll whine an complain for a while about it then move on cuz it's just plain bad of you.

Cheers!

-Mat
i really want an avatar and a signature :3 the theme should be dead space (my favourite game) <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

If its pretty good i pay you 20 gold not only 4g <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

-Nick663
I would really really like the avatar and signature sorta like the game Limbo.
OMG the game is so extreme brutal.... on how much ways your KID can DIE! D:
I want a signature.

Is it possible to make it in a Fallout theme?

i'll give ya 5 diamonds if you can do that, otherwise a i'll pay the normal fee for a normal signature.

And if you need a pic you could message me.
I have to work today I believe but if I get the day off I will whip up a bunch of concepts today, and FOR SURE tonight. They will most likely all be the same size as my sig maybe a bit longer.

Deadspace, Fallout, and Limbo; love em all, I'd be happy to do something up. I have a perfect idea for a fallout one.

~Cheers

-Mat
I want a bubble bobble themed signature! DONT JUDGE ME!
Could I get a signature and an avatar? If I like it, Ill pay you 5 diamonds instead of 1d and 2g, if thats ok with you.

I would like my avatar and my signature to be of the jack of clubs( such as the one im using at the moment).

* For the avatar, please make sure the jack, with the club symbol, is visible.

* Please make sure my name, "Antonyoo" the jack, and the club symbol is visible on the signature. Thanks so much.
Here is a quick preview of a Dead Space concept. The white lines are just a water mark and it's not completely finished, so I don't want you to use it yet.

But you see what I'm getting at?

MinetownDeadSpaceSig.png
Its gona be AWESOME!