Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] House Of Da' Block'z
Started by [E] hunter9340

Hey guys, this is a simple thread where you post pictures of houses youve made on the server or on a world of yours. Whether it be Legit or in creative it all goes here, sooo ill start :3

Made in a private world of mine in creative ( supposed to be a lake house ) its literally 90% done all i need is a roof

here we go :3
IMMA BUMPING LE THREAD!
Why is this called "House Of Da' Block'z" If it's for everyone to post their screenshots and/or creations in?
its supposed to be like "the house of the block" but since minecraft consists of blocks i did "House of da' blockz
should i make another thread and make the title "lets see your beautiful houses"?
Here is a small, regular type house that I've done. No photos done of the inside but top floor has bedroom and storage area, main floor furnace/crafting and the basement levels have both pig spawners and crop areas.

Screenshot2012-02-06at221652.png
^ nice!

|

|
This is the first thing I built when I joined Minetown. Im thinking of selling the property its on though since I dont use it anymore.

20120228185826.png

20120228190049.png
fettucini, the first acuall house on minetown you've call home ( not a hole in the ground ) you should never sell