Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned?
Started by [E] bjarki10

Username:bjarki10

When you were banned : 2/27

Person who banned you: I don't know

Reason you were banned: I bought a lot in BARNEY626's city, and when i bought the lot there was a ladder going down to Wildcat_Brass's dome i went down there and accidently broke 4 glowstone then the next day i go down the ladder and see that all the glowstone has been griefed then i offered him a stack of glowstone, he diden't answer. the next day i was down there and i realized someone griefed all of the glowstone. then i said it to wildcat 10 minutes later i was banned?

p.s his dome was right under my lot and i own my lot size from sky limit to bedrock so technacly i own it.

=============

Make a ban appeal in the correct format.
YOU were the one who griefed the glowstone! Why would you do that?
Barney this ban appeal doesn't apply directly to you, 1 hour jail time
Can anybody answer me?
Yes, i accidently destroyed 4 of the glowstone. There were, like 200 And afterwards offered him 64 glowstone.
I'm ruling this as a temp ban. There were no other names than yours on where the glowstone is broken...not too happy you won't own up to it/

This is your first and last chance. Any further girefings of any kind will result in a perma.

I will lift the ban Thursday night.
Thank you so much!
seriously, i broke 200 glowstone?
You should be unbanned as per screenshot when I tried unbanning you.

If your still not unbanned you will need to request a manual unban from sawine or sayomie through a forum message, make sure you link this thread so they can double check x