Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Someone stole my house?
Started by [E] enjoithepanda

I made this house about 4 months ago, haven't played since. Decided to go on minetown to check it out and start playing again, so I went to my house. I noticed all the chests were locked and they changed the sign outside of to say Airman121's house. Can someone play help me or atleast explain to me why this happened or if I am able to get my house back?
*walks up to a random house* hmm, nice house, not the right neighbor hood... *packs up in a flat bed* *Beeep BEEeeeeep*, probably would need to make a PE just go in game and type it "/pe hey my house got tooken over by airman121 i no longer have perm to it"

EDIT: WOOHOO 700 posts :3
why not just cut your losses? its been 4 months...do you really know what was in your chests? isnt half the fun of playing MC building?
After a certain period of inactivity, we repossess some houses. Sorry, I don't think you'll be able to get it back.
probably you can screen shot it
Irethena is right been a town owner my self I know most towns will reposes your home if your not online for ages and then sell it on. You will have to get a new home! May I recommend /warp lakeside? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>