Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Blatant disregard for server rules.
Started by Unknown User

At around 735pm PST Okifool66 was on minetown. Beyond his typicaly trolly behavior he posted a link that was HIGHLY inappropriate and breaks the following rule:

Web links should be appropriate for children to visit. Do not share "adult" or "shocker" websites.

The video was a Youtube Video of a child's show. The song was mashed with another song and said various inappropriate/adult words.

He also decided to bust out conversations on the following Subjects: Politics and Religion in an attempt to clearly start an arguement, breaking this rule:

Refrain from having conversations of sensitive topics, such as politics, religion, etc.

Beyond just that, as many staff know he has been trolling me for some time now, about two weeks. I have recently blocked him from my wall, but that doesn't stop him from trying to 'poke the bear' using forum posts or even in general chat in game. I have been told that my wall is an enjin wall and therefore minetown staff can do nothing about it but it doesn't change the fact he's had two threads that have been hidden away by staff because they have caused a general ruckus, one of them being blatantly disrespectful to me. If you look at my wall, he admits to being a disrespectful young man towards me. This breaks the following rule:

Please respect that other players are people, not robots. Do not act personally abusive or otherwise malicious to other players. It is possible to play competitively without breaking this rule.

I understand that my wall is not Minetown forum territory, but the only reason I have said wall is because when I joined minetown you -had- to register on the site, when one registered on the site it made an enjin profile for you.

Below I will include some of the screen shots I have taken from in game and on the forums.

NCZTxYP.pngFDtZJ75.png

2yhJCrD.png
I posted a Lil john song that is radio safe.

I also asked why she found the jihadi name offensive but not the crusader one since she did not comment on it until called out, same with the Jesus name.

It is my understanding that Nova is constantly attempting to get me banned because she does not know how to act online. If I didn't know that she was an adult I'd assume she was 11
No, it was not radio safe...not by any means.
It uses words like the following

Mother Fucker, Bitch, ass, pussy. Dick, Shit, Nigga

All words censored by our filter...thus not allowed on the server.
@1215969 wrote:
No, it was not radio safe...not by any means.

The FCC disagrees
@1215969 wrote:

Then I guess it's a good thing there is a pop up warning stating that they aren't responsible for the contents of hyperlinks and that they are potentially unsafe.
@1215969 wrote:

This is why we have a warning every time you clock a link stating that it might be unsafe
You're still breaking the server rule, which states you cannot post such links.
./locked.

This has been noted and will be discussed.

I'm not going to tolerate this constant bickering much longer between you two. The next time I have to deal with this, it will NOT end well.

This is your only warning.