Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Official: Player Grieftraps...
Started by [E] Zionia

There are none. If you make one, the staff are not going to keep an eye on it or refund you for any losses. Period. Staff grieftraps are maintained by staff. If you want a greif trap, you have to find your own way to find out who stole from it and punish them yourselves as the staff will take no action on your behalf.
On a related note, "fiddling" with official grief traps (filling with your items,taking out some and immediately placing back,etc) is still having your hands in the grief trap. You will be jailed or banned as *staff* decide appropriate for the offense. Traps are not an appropriate form of "lolz"ing with the staff.
What is this about, are staff no longer refunding for theft or something?
Read the post correctly... -.-

Griefs and stolen items will still be dealt with as usual but members are not allowed to set up their own griefer catching traps. We currently have 6 traps we maintain and are highly effective and do not want players doing any.
No, they wont refund you if you make a grief trap and its gets stolen from, which is fine with me. Theres no reason for members to set them up in the first place unless a staff member specifically asks them to.

Edit: Someone always beats me to it...
Oh nevermind! Danni explained in Mumble <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Oh darn. *stops construction on chest that opens rancor pit*
I could swear this is the third or fourth overall official grief trap thread... all of which are saying the same thing. Don't make grief traps, people... get your land protected and don't let untrustworthy people have access. Easiest way to prevent grief.
dunsjohn wrote:
I could swear this is the third or fourth overall official grief trap thread... all of which are saying the same thing. Don't make grief traps, people... get your land protected and don't let untrustworthy people have access. Easiest way to prevent grief.

And don't accept tps from Lucy while you're in the nether.
Lucy would molest me... she takes after Danni. I don't accept tp's from either of them. haha.