Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] i need some help cause the server aint making anything clear
Started by [E] megamold

so i just had my application approved and joined the server

only to find out i dont have permission for absolutely anthing, i cant chat in global , i cant find out how to chat in local and typing /help doesnt tell me jack neither can i join guestchat

also /kit doesnt seem to work

can anyone tell me wth is up with this server and how to fix this?
Welcome to Minetown!

If by approved, you mean you filled it out and submitted it, then I'm afraid your application is only submitted, but not approved. You can check your application status by clicking on the yellow icon down in the bottom right of your browser.

If it shows denied, look at the reason why, fix it, and try to reapply. If the application shows as approved, then it may take a bit before a mod can get in-game and add you to the whitelist (They tend do the applications in batches). Otherwise, the application is still pending review. If that's the case, I'm afraid the only advice I can offer is to be patient. We get a large number of applications each day, and the "please allow 48 hours" is a legitimate notice-- sometimes we have so many applications coming in that it really does take up to two days to get through them all.

Until then, however, there is still guestworld. I believe you can get to it with "/mvtp guestworld", or by walking into the lapisblock+water portal underneath the big tree at spawn (I think it's labelled). There you can mine to your heart's content and fill up your inventory while you're waiting for your application to go through.

To answer some of your other questions, I think you should have access to "/kit boat" and possibly "/kit wood"; the rest are available as perks for those that donate to the server (as listed on the donation page), and you should be able to chat in guestchat ("/ch join guestchat" and then "/ch gc" to focus the channel) and I can't remember if guests can access the local channel, but if you can then it's "/ch join local" and then you can use "/l <message>" to send a local message.

I hope you find this community a fun place to be <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Please feel free to ask any other questions you run across, as the forums are active and usually quite helpful.
no i did get approved several hours ago i submited like yesterday or something

i just dont seem to be able to do anything

chat, break blocks( outside of town), change chat channel,....

the only thing that seems to work is /spawn

edit: i am in geustworld now and i have my boat but i cant put it down anywhere, it tells me i dont have permission to place vehicles?
Go further out in the water when you are in guest world if you want to place the boat. I had that same issue.