Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal
Started by [E] Crazycali

Username: Crazycali

When you were banned : (Date.) No clue, haven't been on in a while, so ??

Person who banned you: ??

Reason you were banned: ??
I've been grounded at home for about 2 months, give or take a couple days. I have NO clue why i am banned! Or who banned me! Or WHEN. I would just like an admin to tell me why, and i can apologize for whatever i did and play a little! I'm sorry if i sound rude, i am just completely flustered! I wish i didn't donate 20 bucks if the reason is that i couldn't play on here for a period of time! I just need answers.
Thanks! I will await a admin or mods response to my issue.
I banned you, for cprivating a few chests and signs that were not yours.

Care to explain?
Huh? I haven't been on for 2 months? I would NEVER do that!
Wolfer210, jail time for posing in ban appeals. Doubled for posting false information.
Unfortunately due to the fact that I had to reinstall the staff client, I no longer had the screen shots. But, I can assure you that when I hawkeyed them, your name was on them...on a property that was NOT yours. You locked a bunch of chests and signs rendering them useless to the owner.
I wouldnt do that. The only time was when i locked my property chest that were on my property. There was an issue and the land that was mine was turned into theirs, and they even said that i could do that. I have no idea if thats what your talking about, but if it was, i did that to protect my chests from being stolen, as they could have been after they were unlocked from the issue. Thats the only thing i know of, and here is the conversation me and the co-owner of the town had.

"Crazycali

Jan 14, 12

Hey palonti, every time i go to hstown since i updated, (when i updated i tried to come back but couldn't) i cant build or destroy on my lot, it states it as hstown property. I cant seem to find anyone else i know that lives in hstown. Can you, drobac or Hs1234 help? Thanks

- Crazycali (or botulinum)

Master Yi

Jan 14, 12

Reply to user · Kick

There are several bugs since the server has updated, sadly. Permissions have messed up, and protections seem to be affected as well. I'll tell a mod about this, and hopefully the problem shall be resolved.

Also, welcome back to Minetown

- Palonti

Master Yi

Jan 15, 12

Reply to user · Kick

Hi Crazycali.

The mods haven't done any action, because there was no region. I then went over your lot with string and realised that your lot region hasn't shown up. Since you don't have access to the town region (hs1town), you're unable to build. We'll add you to the HSTown region, provided you don't cause chaos. You should be able to build soon.

Crazycali

Jan 16, 12

Thanks very much! I promise i wont grief, i have experienced what happens when people do that >.> You can trust i will stay to my lot, and thanks again!

Master Yi

Jan 16, 12

Reply to user · Kick

No problem. When the server comes back on, the mods will edit regions. You should be able to build as soon as they have.

In addition, I'm thinking of giving the "Region String" to all residents of the town. A plugin allows string to be a region checking tool, indicating regions a block is in, and if you can build or not.

If you lose this, I can easily replace it for you."

The conversation we had ^^.

If this is still an issue, i will spend my time in jail. I know i didnt do anything an my account was access less to everyone. I would NEVER lock chests that weren't mine, if i would i wouldnt donate 20 bucks i could have spent somewhere else. I am very sorry if it was me, but i will stick to myself i and promise i didnt do it to keep others stuff. Please reconsider banning me, i truly liked minetown.
There was a house, that had cprivated chests and signs, that were locked by you. Hawkeye never lies.

I'll lift the ban tomorrow, but next time it's perma.