Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Interview with Important People Part 9- Irethena, Grifff, Choco, mrbaconbits
Started by [E] Aquaphobia

Interview with four people. One hour, 20 something minutes. Hope you enjoy and good luck!
That, is alot of mods
:lies:
Loving this series keep up the good work man!
Dj Totatlly makes this Lmao
This is what you all are missing on mumble. Every day.
You must allow me into Channel 1 of League of Legends because this make Minetown alot more entertaining. The reason why I didn't talk so much was because I was laughing for much. XD
LMFAO!!!! We Have To Assume That Every Average Minecraft Player's IQ Is Below 10..." LOLOLOL
I came in at 11:15 on video 3.

I was like:

okay-face.jpg
Choco wrote:
LMFAO!!!! We Have To Assume That Every Average Minecraft Player's IQ Is Below 10..." LOLOLOL

EDIT: A one sentence summary of that battle would be "let's continuously run at Sequel, Bigdawg, Jaha, and Coffeey so that if we throw enough bodies at them something might happen." <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I Know...It Was Stupid....Im Like Guys Get Back To Base!!! We Havent started! And Theyre Like Ignoring Me And Running Out To Your Guys's Base...Im Like WTF? lmao