Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal _kingmurd_
Started by [E] KingMurd

Username:_kingmurd_

When you were banned : Feb, 23, 2012

Person who banned you: coldev

Reason you were banned: I took a chain mail helmet from a chest is what used to be a friends home at spawn thinking it was his but i put it back i didn't mean to steal / i didn't steal..

Hello,

Traps are meant to detect stealers and griefers. You were opening that chest and took out the item. It doesn't matter if you put it back again, because WorldGuard tells me that you were stealing and this is against the rules.

I'm sorry but:

permabanned.

cold
are you kidding you turned my friends house into a trap and then i get banned for looking in the chest and taking an item and then putting it back thats not right...
nwicha was the owner of the property and we have a shared storage so i wanted to see if he mined anything and i saw that!
Colddev, did you have the owners premission to turn said house into a trap?

Did you tell any co-owners/guests that said house was turened into a house?

If i share a house with someone, i do not expect to get banned by the staff because they decided to seize the propperty and turn it into a trapp. As this person was banned by something that comes naturaly for him, which in this case is takeing something out of "his own" chests, i deem this ban unrightfull and disagree in your decision of perm banning him.

I see it fit that he is allowed back in and that you compensation him for this inconvenience, aswell as returning said propperty to its rightfull owner.
Lars, this ban appeal does not apply to you.

Jail time.
cmon irethena lars it right i didn't know it was a trap and you should have told him something at least just so he could know i wouldn't have opened the chest and stole if it was a trap I'm not stupid and i really don't want to be/stay banned
Actually, upon reading your post again and seeing how disrespectful you are towards staff and their decision, this is a temp ban.

You are not staff, you don't get to deem a ban as "wrong".
Honestly it wasn't that wrong this is kind of ridiculous...
colddev has made his decision.

/lock please somebody, thank you!