Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Discrimination, harassment
Started by [E] TheThiccPapi

Harassment from Okifool66, non stop about how Austisim is the reason soicaty is dead, and how the people who suffer from it need to die, Talking behind novas back, ect.
Whoa whoa whoa, I never said anything along the lines of "Autists need to die" You sir are putting words in my mouth and that is not appreciated. I also fail to see how talking about someone in global is "talking behind their back"

My dear prepubescent child, I say what I do to anyone if they are there or not. I've even gone so far as to voice my opinion on Nova's own enjin profile. If you wish to try to say I am doing things that I am not, then step up good sir or stay in the basement.
@9787207 wrote:

Austisim is the reason soicaty is dead.

and
@268376 wrote:
"Autists need to die"

are a little different. You said he put words in your mouth and you turn around to do the same thing to him. Regardless of weather or not this was said. Those Imgur links do not work so no one knows. I suggest this thread should be locked.
@10247194 wrote:
@9787207 wrote:

Austisim is the reason soicaty is dead.

and
@268376 wrote:
"Autists need to die"

are a little different. You said he put words in your mouth and you turn around to do the same thing to him. Regardless of weather or not this was said. Those Imgur links do not work so no one knows. I suggest this thread should be locked.

You seriously didn't even finish reading the sentence where he said what you quoted?
@9787207 wrote:

Harassment from Okifool66, non stop about how Austisim is the reason soicaty is dead, and how the people who suffer from it need to die, Talking behind novas back, ect.

Sorry buddy, he LITERALLY typed out "and how the people who suffer from it need to die"

So please, before you start claiming that I'm making shit up, read the post I'm replying to in completion. You're only making yourself look bad.