Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] How do you stack potions once ove already seperated them?
Started by [E] antonyoo

How do you put individual potions back into their stack? THanks.
Individual potions don't stack at all by default, so you can't easily put a potion back onto the stack. If you can find a ($200, I think) donator, I think they have access to the /stack command which will stack them. I have also been told there is a way to stack potions and signs by killing yourself (and the server tries to stack them before dropping them and ignores the stack limit of 1), but I have not seen it done successfully nor have I tried it-- find someone that can explain it better before trying that.
Is there a COMPLETE list somewhere of all the abilities of donators, because it seems the donation page doesn't list them if I can /stack items.
i dont think /stack is listed in the donor things yet...it is a relatively new perk...need to fix that...*pokes darth*
Does the auction trick still work with stacking potions? Because, for some reason, (either a bug with the plugin or from inactivity) I haven't seen any auctions on the web auction page since sometime in December. Also, is it possible to reduce the /stack command from a $200 perk to a $100 perk? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> Just something I thought I'd throw out there.
Zionia wrote:
i dont think /stack is listed in the donor things yet...it is a relatively new perk...need to fix that...*pokes darth*

I don't have any control over the website, so I dunno why you're poking me! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> Poke sawine! :poke: