Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Skyblock Suggestions
Started by [E] leronzadok

With the recent release of Skyblock, a lot more great ideas have been shared. In this thread, you can share any ideas you have. Wether it's a new challenge, or edit certain challenges, new things to be done, etc. It can all be said here. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Thanks,

Management
Hello!

I do not know if this is possible or if others would like this but here it is, when you do the command /challenge list it comes up with a big list of challenges. I think it would be awesome if when you were in chat and your mouse hovered over a challenge if it displayed what you need to complete the challenge and what the reward is.

Thanks for reading my idea and best regards,

Patch324
The current state where you need to be island level 20 to join a friends island and the player whom you are joining must obtain an island level of 100 is a little too much. When I play Skyblock servers I always invite my friends to come and play with me. It makes it extremely hard to do so when we have to wait 'X' amount of time. Some of my friends help with like mining cobble and farming. Nothing big and do not have the time to get to level 20. We should cut the standards in half, I am not suggesting to remove this completely but having lower requirements would not deter players and make it a lot easier to accomplish.
I second this. Having a GUI based challenge system or a chat link system would be great. I feel like this would greatly streamline challenges, allowing players to easily find the challenge, look at what they need, and complete it.
I think it would be awesome if when you were in chat and your mouse hovered over a challenge if it displayed what you need to complete the challenge and what the reward is. wrote:

This is implemented now, take a look!

3cbed09098.png
@803951 wrote:
I think it would be awesome if when you were in chat and your mouse hovered over a challenge if it displayed what you need to complete the challenge and what the reward is. wrote:

This is implemented now, take a look!

3cbed09098.png

Kosa is a god. Kosa is awesome!
Can we have the ability to invite specific people too our islands? Like the home system in Agharta. I don't like having to unlock my island for a specific person and someone else comes too.
@1152292 wrote:
Can we have the ability to invite specific people too our islands? Like the home system in Agharta. I don't like having to unlock my island for a specific person and someone else comes too.

Fairly sure we used to have the home plugin on SkyBlock (in addition to the island plugin), which solved that problem.

Also, it would be nicer if the challenges were organised into "levels" of some sort (it used to be in levels like beginner, intermediate, advanced & expert and you would unlock them as you completed more challenges).

And/or challenges are labelled/coloured as to whether or not you can complete them at the current time (due to your island level) - if they were highlighted in &c for example.
I think there should be a command to see who is around you, island wise, to see who is near you, like /is nearme or something and it says "Bobthedinosaur" (blahblah) blocks away "Billythebillygoat" (blahblah) blocks away. So you can know who your neighbors are!

Just a suggestion

-Its_Ender_ :excited:
Challenge Level: Medium

Name: Forestry Master

Requirements: 64 of each sapling (Oak, Acacia, Dark Oak, Spruce, etc.)

Reward: 4 Iron Ore:, 50 Cobblepoints, 7 dirt

Repeatable: True

Repeartble Reward: 1 Iron ore 20 Cobblepoints 3 dirt