Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] recieve compensation for jailtime because i was jailed wrongly
Started by [E] zz3417

I was trying to buys something then it said i dint have perm he tried to cpuclic it(the seller ) so i did/cpublic the nleftclicked the chest. Then it doesnt work no i get out and open t a door then it thinks that i want to c puclic that door. Now i was jailed and i have a lot of valuable stuff like diamond armor. all of them, 40 gold 6 stacks of stone bricks, 4 stacks of wood, saplings and melons. I think i should get out and get all my items back.
your items disappear when you are in jail, as soon as you are out it will be back in your inventory
In the future, when you see that you cprivate or cpublic something you do not own, just /cremove and then click it again.

BTechnique: if you're webjailed, you lose all your items when you die at the bottom of the first tube.
BTechnique, that jail system is down. We now use webjail.

We don't jail people unless they deserve it, and those who lose items in jail don't get them back. That would defeat the whole purpose of the jail.
DERP!

Shows you how much ive been in trouble! Been jailed once MONTHS ago for telling someone I hope their house burns down lol
Being jailed for /cprivating is not unfair. Unless I am wrong this is ButterToast and being jailed for privating this that are not yours is neither unusual or unfair. I confirmed with the city owned who reported you to double check. There will not be compensation for something that you are being justifiably punished for.
It was an accident
Then Super wouldn't have to have made a pe for me to take it down since you could have just used /cremove and it would have never been brought to my attention.
I died in jail about a week ago with 8 stacks of diamonds and a full set of enchanted armour, you'll get over it.

I'll give you some gold if you'll stop crying.
Jail has 2 punishments now: 1 hour of your time, anything you have on you. There are no refunds.