Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] server ban By Mexi__ plizzz READ
Started by [E] Mexi__

=============

Username: Mexi__

When you were banned : 25:07.2015

Person who banned you: Leron

Reason you were banned: Xray

=============

i have a friend in my house and he show me how to use xray and sow i get banned on this server me and my another friend Matsplayz have build a town in the jungle and i was on the toilet he playd and sow i want banned from the server and he going home i starting cring becouse i was banned and i love this server sow much
We have a format you have to fill out found here

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/390722-ban-appeal-format-read-before-posting please edit your post or post again with this format
=============

Username: Mexi__

When you were banned : 25:07.2015

Person who banned you: Leron

Reason you were banned: Xray

=============

promis dont xray again
Grins here! I'll be handling your appeal.

You clearly acknowledge your use of Xray. However, we not only require you to admit your mistake, but understand the fault and assure you won't repeat it. Xraying grants you an unfair advantage over other players, it's a serious offence; influence of a friend does not excuse you. It's swell that you adore the server, but a few steps are necessary before you can be allowed back on. In a response, I'd like you to manifest an understanding and ensure you will not recommence.
But can i plizzz be unbanned from the server i love the server. i promis not hack again
i wil never yous Xray again because the was bad move bye my part, i It was a bad move on my part, and i regret it badly. and i promise i will never ever use it again.
i wil never yous Xray again because the was bad move bye my part, i It was a bad move on my part, and i regret it badly. and i promise i will never ever use it again.
I'm going to settle this with a two week ban period. This gives you sufficient time to reread the rules and reflect your actions. You can find the rules here: http://minetown.net/rules

Note that an extra week addition to the ban sentence had been contemplated due to your badgering through many forum posts and messages. I've overlooked this and given you a chance; you will be unbanned on August 9th. However, if you continue to pester, there will be possible consequences.

We await your return!

~Locked~