Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] ShaodicHax

Username: Proganist

When I was banned: 7/21/15

Person who banned you: dteandy

Reason you were banned: Accused of using Xray
Hey there Proganist, My name is Novaleigh and I will be handling your appeal. You were indeed caught xraying, care to explain yourself?

Before you answer this question let me just say that admitting you were breaking a rule is far better than lying about it and us otherwise proving you wrong.
I did use an X-ray texture pack, and I sincerely apologize for doing so. I used it to find ores, and it gave me an unfair advantage over other players. I promise to never use anything that would ever give me an unfair advantage over anyone else and will return anything I found using X-ray(mostly diamonds) if I am unbanned. I am extremely and sincerely sorry for doing it, and it will never happen again.
So you admit to using Xray, thats a start.

First thing I want you to do, re-read the rules you agreed to when you completed the tutorial. They can be found at www.minetown.net/rules.

After that I want you to explain to me why you thought it was okay to break a rule and how you thought you'd get away with it.
I didn't think it was okay to break a rule, even though my actions might have said otherwise. I'm sorry that I didn't respect the rules, and it was wrong of me to do so. I thought that if I used it for only a minute or so, that it would be okay. It was stupid of me to think that, and I am sorry.
You will have two weeks to think about what you have done and really let it sink in. You will be unbanned the 5th of August around this time. If you are not unbanned by the 6th of August at this time then please make a new thread or contact a moderator on the forums.