Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Interview with Important People Part 4- SomeNinja
Started by [E] Aquaphobia

SomeNinja Interview (NOTE: He might not be important to everyone in Minetown, but he is my school friend who introduced me to Minecraft)

1) What are your thoughts on Minetown?

SomeNinja: I love it. It’s the best server I know. Love all the Mods. Just needs less lag

2) How long have you’ve been playing?

SomeNinja: Over 9000 minutes. Started somewhere in December of 2011

3) Do you think you are treated fairly?

SomeNinja: Yes, just treat everyone like a piece of candy, and they’ll respect you back.

4) Who is your favorite mod? Who is your least favorite mod?

SomeNinja: I love all the Mods as much as I love the LA Lakers. Danni is my favorite.

5) If you were an admin, what would you change or add on?

SomeNinja: Nothing, everything, and something

6) If you were to add a new item to Minecraft, what would it be? New mob?

SomeNinja: I would add a Creeper-Spider-Skeleton-Giant. I don’t think there really needs to be another item added.

7) Do you like the guest system?

SomeNinja: It’s good imo. Needs less guests!

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> What is your best way to make money in Minetown?

SomeNinja: Mine, mine, sell, and mine

9) What is your best architectural feat in Minetown? What is the warp?

SomeNinja: Well, hard to say. There are many. One would be /warp maplefruithouse

10) What would you recommend to people if they want to be a mod?

SomeNinja: Don’t be a fool. Abide and enforce the rules, and be friendly.

11) What is your idea for an event?

SomeNinja: Build an actually working toaster!

12) What is your way, as a mod or admin, to stop griefing and looting?

SomeNinja: Protect your chest, get protections, and hide your valuables in vaults.

13) What would you do to improve on the chat system?

SomeNinja: To be able to scroll through chat

14) If you were to be the owner of Minetown for one day (even greater than Sawine), what would you do?

SomeNinja: Code all day; find the best plugin and other stuff.

15) What is one Minecraft mod you would love to add to Minetown?

SomeNinja: I have two: Mo’s Creatures and Timber

16) If you were to make a movie or show for Minetown, what would be the name? What would it be about?

SomeNinja: It would be called Minetown: Better than a Toaster Combined with a Microwave. It’s about how a guy builds a working toaster- microwave while riding a pig!

17) Who would you choose for a survival team if Minetown would have a zombie apocalypse?

SomeNinja: Me with a diamond sword with Fire Aspect and Sharpness, Aquaphobia, and a toaster.

18) What do you think is responsible for the laggings and crashes that Minetown sometimes have?

SomeNinja: All those people who don’t think before they act. And when redstone torches get updated to their on/off state.

19) Tell me about yourself, Minetown related or not.

SomeNinja: I like Math, toasters, Minecraft, Minetown, and sticks.

20) What would you like to say to everyone in Minetown or reading this interview?

SomeNinja: Get a pig and saddle, ride it and HIIIIIIIII and bye forever and never!

2012-02-20_211546.png

I blame imthelag for the lag
I was going to say who the hell is Someninja haha