Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cow spawner disappeared.
Started by [E] jjd712

i was letting mac9999 use the spawner to get some cows on his land and when i droped it the spawner went poof. :shock2: gone neither of us had it. i was hoping i could get a refund. *Note* that this was during the server crashes that sawine took care of at 2/20/2012 at aprox 7:55 P.M USA central time. i did put a pe in and its #16225.

Thanks JJ
this is IGN mac9999. he was borrowing me his spawner to help me out, he dropped it and it poofed in front of us. we dug up the ground to look for it, and it wasnt there. it was right after the multiple server crashes. please help this guy out, he was just trying to help me out, and now i feel like a dick
Bump! :poke:
The server crash was due to the spawners. I believe all of them were removed and whoever placed it, is returned to them.
i did not place the spawner. i droped it out of my inv so mac could pick it up.
Cow spawner?

You mean..

1867829-a-mother-cow-and-its-calf-walk-along-through-a-field.jpg
Drupe wrote:
Cow spawner?

You mean..

1867829-a-mother-cow-and-its-calf-walk-along-through-a-field.jpg

Trololol.
yes funny troll...but srsly can u help jjd out? he dropped it on the ground, it wasnt spawning it wasnt set up...and it poofed right in front of us both....unless jjd somehow it got put in ur chests back at home?? or back where u had it b4 u came to help me? i dont know why or how...in any case, this is a solid guy he should get his spawner back. and jjd, i got godbrother to let me use his spawner so when u do get it back im good, but you can keep the diamonds for all the trouble this caused <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> still feel like an ass

bump
good troll derp <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object> But i would really like to get this spawner back
Problem solved. can a mod close the post