Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] minetown SUBWAY!!!!
Started by [E] logan121213

as i was walking i thought hey why not get a subway. it would cut travelling time and make it easier to find places. i know you can do /warp to a lot of places but this would help people that want to play survival and do what they have to do without using the warp command. Also it would help new people get around.

what i propose is that a group is formed.

4 managers to be in charge of one part of the rail system(one going North, South, East and West)

a mod or admin to give rights to the workers so we can dig the subway

and 2 overall bosses/ planners

if this is a go and im just throwing the idea out there i would like to be one of the 2 bosses.

now if this is a go there would be many more jobs available then the 6 listed.

anyway thanks for reading

and if it is appoved there would be another thread asking for workers etc.
We have a spawn rail system in place. We're currently in the process of connecting cities to it, just waiting on updates from the project lead.

Another thread about this...

Have you not noticed we have a sky rail conecting most of the city's together...

I guess it isn't visible until you go through spawn tree...

Aww well

The answers been no in the past and I see no reason for this to be build if we have an existing rail system, I guess the answer will be no again...

Anyway, thanks for suggesting an idea to help! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Lol when I first saw the name of this thread I thought you meant the Restaurant xD

This does sound like a neat idea, but then again, It would be pointless do to warps.

If it was a matter of voting I would be for it. I know we sort of already have one but it would be really cool to see that expanded.
At first i was thinking this would be asking for the plugin that lets you make sandwiches... yum <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

I don't know if this would be that great. warps are really easy to use, and wouldnt you have to do /warp subway or /subway to do that? wouldnt warping take less time?

And there's another flaw- Although no one really knows about it, there's a sewer and tunnel system underneath spawn. The subway would have to be far down, and that would mean clearing through lava pools, close to bedrock level, and workers arguing over any minerals found down there.

Plus, it'd make more work for the mods. Im not trying to put a "Rejected" stamp all over this thread, but it seems like too much work for everyone.
It uses space for an unessesery project...

I see no reason...

Also, the minecarts are glitchy as it is, they don't run smoothly, I don't use it as it is soooooo laggy...
oh didnt know there was already one lol
I like how you all just were dicks to him, no offense. I already stated, in a kind way, that we already have a system that is currently being expanded. You don't have to say that this idea will be rejected... that was quite mean. As well, you all said "there's already a sky rail" which is what I said as the original reply. It would do good to read previous replies. (I'm not trying to be a God of the forums, if anyone makes that comment to me again... but people are just ignorant sometimes and I want to open their eyes).