Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Kintnt

Danni and Nick I would just like to say I'm sorry first.

This post is for a review of my ban and I Would just like to try to defend myself in my perma ban.

First off did not steal Chests, Furnaces, touches, or bed rock. I know the strict punishment for stealing items and i defiantly wouldn't want to lose my membership over this.

I know the hawk eye said I took these items, but I believe it is wrong. I clicked on the bedrock and then set it back down. I would have no need to take those items.

I have over 200k credits and the largest vault, Why would I steal knowing I would get banned and losing all the time I put into this game?

When i opened the chest there was as a 64 of chest missing and 64 furnaces missing along with 4 bed rock. Hawk eye shows that 4 people took bed rock, but there was only 4 stacks in the chest and after adding all the numbers up it comes to 888 bed rock which is almost 14 stacks. How can 4 stacks magically turn into 14? You can even check yourself to see the 4 stacks in the chest.

Screen Shot Attached- http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/39829/modules/forum/attachments/2012-02-20_14.34.07_1329748584.png

You can also look vader557 Hawk eye says he took the same thing as it Says I did. Which could be an error.

I have also done some research and there are multiple accounts where hawk eye has not registered certain tasks and has made errors. Since programs and computers make errors, I do not feel like it is fair to ban me just because the program says so.

If you could look over all the data presented before you, it will be greatly appreciated.

Again I am deeply sorry.

-Daurbanmonkey
I have checked vaders inventory and he has the bedrock.

You have still broken rules by messing around in that chest when you know it is against the rules. The chests were protected and LWC went down so they had become unprotected and you had taken advantage of that time.

You will stay temp banned for 24 hours to teach you that you should not be messing about in chests that are not yours. Especially in the vaults.

Locked, see you tomorrow.