Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Want to rent Spawner
Started by [E] OdNebuula

I got sick of spamming in game and people not wanting to do it, so I figured I'd post here where I have more room to explain. I built a farm on and island that, so far, ive only been able to find aggressive mobs on. I build this farm for cakes. I want everything i need for cakes, in the farm.

All Im looking for is someone to RENT me 1 cow spawn, and 1 Chicken Spawn. I cant pay in MTC, D, or G. I guess price is not so much the issue, but I dont want it to break my bank. Ill go as high as 500 mtc. I think this is overpay since I only need the spanwers long enough to get a minimum of 2 of each and then I can breed them. PLEASE help me out. my farm is useless without them, welll i guess not rlly...but it would be ALOT more convenient to have it all in one place. Thanks in advance, Mac9999
If I win the lottery, I'll do it for free. Spawning two cows and two chickens, easy. I forgot who, but someone spawned 4 sheep for me when I offered to give 100diamonds, they ended up doing it for free (but I secretly gave the diamonds to them, hehe). I also have my eyes out for such spawners, just that it'll take time to save up.
godbrother50 helpd me out. thanks anyways tho duns ^_^ glad i finally go my farm animals <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Oh, that's his name, haha. Yeah, godbro helped me out too. He's a great guy.
hells yea