Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Confused???
Started by [E] HolySm0kes

Ok so a couple days ago after the restart my inventory was rolled back. I didn't really care so i just brushed it off. Now the next day after the restart it happened again! This time I had some important picks and a Zombie egg so I made a PE and Zionia Refunded me. Now last night I decided to log out on the 1 minute warning while i was in the Nether. I then logged back in and once again my inventory was rolled back and I was in a different place in the Nether?? But now it gets better I know that your inventory is different in the Event world but the inventory from my nether expedition was in my event inventory...Im talkin enchanted picks and other stuff. Does anyone know what the heck is going on?
im-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens.jpg
Okay 4th time happened Literally Just a few minutes ago WTF
Ok this happened again for a 5th time ...I really don't understand. This time I logged out to play single player creative mode When i logged out I had 2 pigeggs, diamond armor, 20 pistons, diamond sword and pick and other junk. When I logged back in I was in vault this time lol I had an old inventory with 8 gold and some blaze rods. I also lose my xp and there are two of me in game /who ! I dunno whats going on but it strting to reallly really suck.
Waaaait-- There are two of you in the userlist when you reconnect?
Yah =(
I went throught this the other day but i kept on dying ofline, i wonder what causes it?
HolySm0kes, you're not the only one.
There have been some issues recently with "clones" of players. We're still investigating as to the cause, but I can see how it would explain the inventory rollbacks (whenever the server thinks the "clone" is gone, it saves the clone's inventory (what you had when it was created) over what you had when you logged off). Until we can get it resolved, I'd dump your inventory into a chest when you log off. As to dying while offline, I imagine that's people killing your clone after you log off.
This has happened to me recently, nothing major lost though so don't worry looking into it, as long as we can get it fixed for everyone! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>