Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Gatschet Ban Appeal
Started by [E] gatschet

Username: gatschet

When you were banned : A few weeks back, I can't remember the exact date.

Person who banned you: Iamthelag.

Reason you were banned: Disrespecting iamthelag.

This is my final attempt at being unbanned. I would like to be unbanned (even though I don't deserve it) because I'd really hate to see everything I've build over the past year and few months go to waste <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>. If I come back, you could perma-mute me. I just want to play. For me being here as long as I have, I should have known better.
Minor clarification

BAN: Sayomie555 banned name 'gatschet': constant disrespect for staff

Please wait for Sayomie555 to reply
You dont deserve it? I do like you gat but for this I think you did deserve being sorted out, you've been horrible.

Each time you spoke to players regarding imthelag you constantly called him a queer except to one player. You made it clear you did not like him but rather than keeping it to yourself and getting on with it you broadcasted it and made sure staff and members knew.

What you did was downright nasty and demeaning, there was no need to act like that no matter how much you dislike someone. You made lag feel uncomfortable and question his qualities as a staff member, he doubted himself as he was new and did not know how to handle this without showing his personal feelings. Hes done nothing but try and prove he's a good staff member and from what ive seen he's a damn good staff member and brilliant at the job. You dont need to like him but you do need to be respectful. Rather than broadcasting your dislike you could have messaged him your problems and tried to sort them out with him rather than acting immature about this.

Im upset you treated someone like they were a piece of crap off your shoe, you won't get anywhere in life treating people like this :C

I dont see an apology anywhere in that ban appeal and I think you should do one to lag, I wont be happy with you being unbanned without an apology for how you treated him.

x
Gatschet, in my opinion, we don't need somebody like you on this server. I've heard alot about you. when you got banned I asked a couple of mods who you were etc. and the answer I got was not very possitive. I have not spoken to you before or just don't remember it. However I don't think you deserve another chance. This is just my opinion, but I wanted to post it since I realy feel that you don't deserve another chance.
Re read what I wrote, It says I know I don't deserve to be unbanned. I'll apologize to lag in a PM. And arvaloth, I talked to you everyday in mumble for quite a while....
2 month bump
No point bumping this appeal, it was already decided.

/lock