Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal: Tprezzle
Started by [E] Osmosis

=============

Username: TPrezzle

When you were banned : Any time between 2AM GMT and 10AM GMT This morning.

Person who banned you: Not a clue.

Reason you were banned: Stealing, apparently.

=============

Now, I can't get on the minecraft servers this morning, so I wouldn't have known that I was banned apart from a wall post by madster456.

Apparently I stole from k.o.n.g's grief trap at KMart.

I am unsure why this is, I am not stupid enough to steal, for a start. I am very clear of the rules on stealing and how strict the consequences are - I know full well not to do it or precisely this will happen.

Having written that sentence, I have just realised what the reason MAY be: I put three diamonds into a chest at one of the shops at /warp market (presumably Kmart), that said something like "you can look but don't steal"

I presumed this was some kind of donation chest. So I put three diamonds in, after returning a little while later, I thought to myself that I was running low on funds at that time so I decided to take them back, given that they were originally my diamonds and they hadn't ended up in that chest through any form of transaction. K.o.n.g lost nothing through me taking back these diamonds, I only took them back because I saw that the diamonds were still there and assumed he had not yet seen them.

A little stupid I know, as this would obviously show up on the chest plugins as me stealing them. I didn't think that at the time.

If this, for any reason, still counts as me stealing, I am happy the return the three diamonds if k.o.n.g would really like, albeit such a small amount. I didn't steal the items as they were put there by myself a short time before.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused, this came as quite a shock to me and I sincerely hope this issue can be resolved, there's too much on this server to leave behind due to such a minor misunderstanding as this.

Thanks for your time,

TPrezzle

EDIT: The servers are now working, I can get online and can confirm that I have been banned.
Also, I would like K.o.n.g. to see this ASAP, I don't want him thinking that I stole something another player put there.

If anyone sees him in-game, please direct him to this post!

Thanks.
If this is ur first time.. I think u need to have a 24 hour jail time .. and return the "Stolen" things.. As a i see the Post is really mature .. And i know u learned ur lesson ..
Unbanned.

Please don't mess with griefer traps, even if they're not official. It messes with the logs and confuses us.
Okay, it won't happen again, really appreciate this. Thanks!
Lock please.