Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] imkinglol falsley banned
Started by Unknown User

=============

Username:imkinglol

When you were banned : (Date.)

1-19-12

Person who banned you:

ithrene

Reason you were banned:scamming jahronnie

=============

i know this lokks bad but its not pleace chech the logs on my vault chest. what i did is bought the egg from thabigdawg for 33k mtc than made it a spawner. i was chillin around the spawner with is as a hat. then u put it in my chest farthest away from my vault spawn. i took it out then gave it to him. he paid me, he came back in like 15 seconds saying it was a pig spawner i dont think that is much time,but...

this happened before i konw but i paid my time in jai, trust me i learned my lesson jail is total hell, i really like dis server so can u please check the logs.

ty

-imkinglol
What's the warp to your vault, I'll see if your story checks out.

And you were banned for scamming TPrezzle, not jaha.
Wait, did he scam me? Sorry? What am I missing?!

EDIT: I'm pretty sure you have the wrong person, Irethena. Although I did buy a zombie egg yesterday from someone, I haven't tried it as a spawner yet but we'll see.

GAH. PEOPLE NEED TO STOP HAVING THE SAME PROFILE PICTURE. IT CONFUSED ME. Sorry king, I go by profile pics as a way of identifying people, my bad.
Oh so it wasn't me? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> Also can you get round to my ban appeal? D:
Your list of bans:

BAN: Sayomie555 banned name 'imkinglol': Using a bow while pvp is disabled

BAN: SmallxChocolate banned name 'imkinglol': 48 hour temp ban for lying to staff

BAN: SmallxChocolate banned name 'imkinglol': scamming. again. this time it's perma

Should have been a perma at your second ban...

You also mention on other appeals you have taken bedrock and given it back, you do not sound like a member minetown wants.

You will be perma banned with no chance of an appeal.