Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] _Blue_Gamer_

=============

Username: Scorched_Creeper (Blueninja2015)

When you were banned : I Don't Know

Person who banned you: Nova

Reason you were banned: I was stupid enough to try x-ray and was banned within 5 minutes of logging in. I Would really like a 2nd chance on Minetown. If you Let me have this 2nd chance I will never think about doing something this stupid again. I am sorry Minetown.

=============
Thank you for apologizing and owning up to what you did. X-ray is a serious offense. You may return in 2 weeks from today as penalty for your error in judgement. Any materials gathered as a result of x-ray must be turned over to staff upon your arrival.
Thank you
I am herobrine5627's and scorching_creeper's brother I was also banned because of scorched_creeper.
un-ban is today right?
I apologize for the wait, it seems a timer was not set on your ban so you had to be manually unbanned. You are now unbanned and should be able to get back onto the server. Please make sure you re-read the rules and follow them to keep us from having this conversation again <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
i have been banned again from minetown even though i haven't been on much since my unban. can someone please explain why i was banned? it says you have been banned from this server for go to jail!
Post another appeal with the details you know and in the mean time I'll check on your ban.