Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal?
Started by [E] knight91108

Username: knight91108

When you were banned : 2/18/2012

Person who banned you: I don't know.

Reason you were banned: I really have no clue. I went to log in and saw that I was banned.

I think I was banned because I took stuff from chests, but it was only because I saw a sign and it said, "FREE TAKE ALL!". If this is the reason I was banned I am really sorry <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>. I thought it was ok to take it because of what the sign said so I figured what the heck. If you can please unban me if you see some goodness in me I would be very happy.

Thanks

I banned you for taking items from a large number of chests near dimbulb's town

First of all, you've already started on the wrong foot. I checked the logs and found that you were the one who placed the sign saying that the items were free, so you're starting off your appeal by lying to the staff.

Second of all, while you might think that just because these chests were unprotected that you could take anything you very well pleased, you are wrong. The only case in which items become free for all is when admins have given them out because of a permaban or proper period of inactivity. You can't go deciding for yourself.

Third of all, The contents of the chests of old members are often audited for issues such as possible duping, as was obviously the case with the fact that there were almost a double chest worth of mobspawners at this place. Compounded with the fact that there was a known way to duplicate spawners just about a week ago.

Finally, you better have a good explanation as to why you did this or I'm going to lock this as a permaban and let you find another server.
Yea im really sorry I took it I thought you can take stuff in chests if its not protected. Whatever im probably not going to be unbanned because im an idiot. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
I can has his things? Cause he is permabanned... :3
Nick, 1 hour jail time for posting on a ban appeal that does not apply to you.

/lock please
Permabanned and Locked