Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Survival in Agharta
Started by [E] Kalendor

Pvp is always an option and can be turned on by a player at any time. I do not see this being on in the wild due to some not wanting to ever pvp, and it should be their choice. Some players like to camp out new people to be those kind. Now towns are an option already, we even offer warps to those that meet the requirements. I have one of the larger ones just due to building and selling plots.

The quest option has been brought up and I personally like the idea so kudos on that one!

Here's why no to factions: Faction claiming. This could totally screw the pooch on personal claims. However maybe there is an alternate form that would not have the group claims to deal with.

Love the answers, spread the word on this post and get more!
@3060028 wrote:
Here's why no to factions: Faction claiming. This could totally screw the pooch on personal claims. However maybe there is an alternate form that would not have the group claims to deal with.

I'm 99% sure you can remove the faction claiming part of the faction plugin, which solves this problem.

But that's basically just Clans.
Burn it to the ground and start over with no protections or kits, only homes.
Did somebody delete my post?
I believe the reason it was hidden is it was not constructive nor a real help. I believe the management happen to be looking for things to add to/change the server to make it better.
Make /homes purchasable using MTC. Members such as myself have only two homes, which does start out nicely, but they use up quickly and we have to end up deleting a home to make a new base or project.
Maybe add things out in the middle of nowhere so people have a reason to go exploring. like maybe a random small house they could claim or something with loot in it. That for me would spark a intrest in playing again because i like exploring.
we should add buying homesets with mtc if you add that than it should be 1275 because in the donations you can buy 1 homeset for 5$. if you buy mtc with 5$ it is 1275
I was thinking if we could have a big area in the wilderness or somewhere, just dedicated to the first place winners of building competitions. Their winning builds would be placed there, in the format of a creative world or something. It would make players proud to have their amazing build being shown off to other players. It would be a gallery of amazing architecture/creativity! But it would only be for first place winners. I don't know if we would want to do this but I'd sure try to get one of my builds in there.

Just a suggestion

-Ender <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
@5391686 wrote:
I was thinking if we could have a big area in the wilderness or somewhere, just dedicated to the first place winners of building competitions. Their winning builds would be placed there, in the format of a creative world or something. It would make players proud to have their amazing build being shown off to other players. It would be a gallery of amazing architecture/creativity! But it would only be for first place winners. I don't know if we would want to do this but I'd sure try to get one of my builds in there.

Just a suggestion

-Ender <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

This is actually something that used to happen on the Event Server (/server Event).

Just outside of the spawn walls, there's a rather long road full of players' builds on either side of it, which is nice to remember the best builds from certain events.

Trouble is, I think it'd look a bit out-of-the-ordinary if it was out in the wilderness on Agharta. Nice suggestion tho!