Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Coffeey Ban Appeal??
Started by [E] Coffeey

username: Coffeey

When you were banned : (19/02/12)

Person who banned you: Dont know

Reason you were banned: Griefing ... WUT?

Well it came to my attention a minute ago that I was banned when I was reading a forum thread.

The reason I was given that i greifed Nemenix's stall??

First off all I consider Nemenix as a freind and I was talking to him about an hour ago on the forums in chat...

I have no Idea what this stall is or nor had I any intention of griefing it.

I would NEVER.... EVER grief ANYTHING on purpose on MineTown, and i have A LOT of people I can back me up on that.

I have too much friends and things I have built on this server and memories too ever risk losing it all by something stupid like grefing..let alone on someone I would refer to as a friend.

I am so truly sorry to Nemenix for causing him any inconveniance.. also the mod I wasted there time to look into this.

I am not saying I didn't do it... but I am saying it must have been an accident.

Im very sorry all in all. Please let me back
Well turns out I am unbanned... who banned me in the first place was it a misunderstanding?
I made a mistake when looking at the shops and saw that you had torn a hole in the side of savage's stall, which you are a member of. I thought nemenix was reporting on his own stall so I banned you when I saw that you were responsible for the hole.

I cleared it up right after, when I checked the region. Sorry for the mixup.