Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Knights Templar WAR

We Have Setup A Massive Battleground In Which We The TKT, Have A Castle Built! We Have On The Other Side Of The Battlefield, The Opposing Teams Base! The Opposing Team Will Have 24 Hours To Build Up Their Castle With Items Given And Their Own...The Mainframe Of Their Castle Is Already Finished! Ok So This War Is Taking Place At 5:00PM CT/ 6:00PM EST Tomorrow Evening!

What We Need? We Need An Opposing Faction To Go To war With!

We Don't Have Enough Players you say? The Opposing Team Can Ally With 1 Other Faction Of Their Choice!

Please Respond ASAP So You Can Start Building Up!
oh this is gona be awsome!
Warrrrrr!!! I guess I will be making tons of Armor and Weapons!
Why are you restricting allies to 1, any alliance with 3+ factions isnt going to even consider this.
To show which faction is the most badass
They aren't though, they want war but are too scared of having all the other factions against them.
jthm02 wrote:
Why are you restricting allies to 1, any alliance with 3+ factions isnt going to even consider this.

Sounds to me like you're saying that these factions are afraid of a one on one fight with another faction.
Heard of a mutual protection pact. If a faction has one of these agreements with 2 factions then they cant fulfill the agreement if all three factions cant work together.
Ok..Fine! ALLLLL PVP Factions...Fight Us! Sounds Like You Sir Are Too Scared To Go Up Against 1 Faction...We Allowed 2 Against us...You Complain? Whatever..We Are Not Scared, So Bring It On! BTW...Once You Die...Your Out! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Have Fun!
Hm no 127 things please though