Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Re-Appeal
Started by [E] Stimky

username: CarmineKing

date banned: 2015/05/22

person who banned me: Leron

reason banned: Fly Hacking. I have waited my stay in the Juve-Cubes. I'm ready to re-join MineTown. I am sorry for causing sooo much trouble and being very rude and immature. I apologize to everybody for my horrible actions and wrong-doings. I have learned my lesson, and will never try anything stupid again.

-CarmineKing

================
Hey now.. I'm not handling your appeal. You'll have to wait for someone else. However, this is not a community vote wether to unban you or not. You will appeal, as you did, and staff will then decide to either unban you or keep you banned.
I'm looking into your ban, sit tight.
From your original appeal:
Spoiler: Original SentenceShow

First off, have you done the three things that were ordered of you? Can you explain your thoughts on number three?
Yes I have Un-installed hacks, that aren't allowed on the server.I also re-read the rules, and understood them.

I abused exploits in MineTown's NoCheat+ Plugin, and abide to follow the rules. I learned that I do enjoy the MineTown community and will never do anything foolish to get banned from it again. I would likely not get appealed if I was banned again.
Thank you for your reply. We've decided to lift your ban, effective immediately. Needless to say, if I have to handle another appeal of yours, it won't go so well.

/locked.