Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned
Started by Unknown User

username: Gormmid

When were you banned: 16/02/2012

who banned you: unknown

why were you banned: looting

I am not saying I did not loot, as I did(im sorry mods) But I am new and was not really sure what I was doing I apologise to all I effected. I am here to appeal that my perm ban is reduced into a long temp ban or something. I have agreed to repay back all I stole from with added stuff as a sorry gift. When I found this server I really loved it but had no idea of some chest glitch which ended up with me stealing. I Just ask that a kind mod will take this into consideration and lower my ban to a long temp ban or something. I know that normally give out perm bans for this, but I ask that you take into consideration that I am new. If I ever get back onto this server I promise never to steal again or break any other rules.

Thank you,

Gormmid

You stole from more than 3 chests as well as a griefer trap where there are signs that say DO NOT STEAL, YOU WILL BE BANNED. Sorry, no. permabanned.

/lock please.
what? no signs and the chests were all next to each other. provide screen shots please
also I will repay them back double what I took <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> Screen shot signs please
The first is a picture of the trap itself

The second is what you took from the trap....a stack of diamond blocks.

You will not be unbanned, as you stole from many more chests and what you took was all valuable.