Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] FREE TOWN FOR SALE!
Started by [E] Stimky

I have been banned and have decided that its time for me to leave the MineTown community. Anybody wanting to claim my town; /warp CarmineTown, or /home CarmineKing Town. Feel free to msg me. I really DON'T care who recieves my land. Enjoy my WhiteCastle(Fast-Food Restaurant) Shop.

FREE OF CHARGE.

Guess the most fairest way to give away my land is;

- FIRST PERSON TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD, SAYING THEY WOULD LIKE IT. WILL RECEIVE IT!

or

However a mod would like to sort this out.

au revoir MineTown!
"Free town for sale" wut
@6561386 wrote:
I have been banned

From looking at your ban appeal, Novaleigh told you that you would be unbanned on June 22nd. If that is still true, you've actually been unbanned by now and can log into the server?

Which begs the question, why are you leaving?

Also, your town's kinda cool. I'd hold onto it if I were you.
If you were banned and were set to be unbanned on the 22nd of last month, message a moderator with a link to your appeal so they have evidence to unban you and it'll get it done.
I would like to point out I was giving him a MONTH before he could re-appeal his ban. So June 22nd he could have made a new ban appeal for someone else to handle and prove that he is sorry for what he did because at the time of the appeal it was decided he truly didn't realize the magnitude of his offense.

If You were to re-appeal today I would request some leniency considering you've served some time between your first appeal and now. However, you cannot be unbanned if you do not appeal.
I would love the town, to maybe add things based on a theme. Its great, and if you still decide to give it away, I would love to call it my own. <3