Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban notification
Started by Unknown User

1. You were using inappropriate language several times in a row, I was warning you 2 times but you didn't respect it.

2. You are making fun about me that I'm *just* Trial Moderator, the other staff members already made a thread about being respectful to Trial Mods, I would suggest you to have a look at it.

3. Being on the server for a long time doesn't mean you have the benefits to donator packages you haven't paid for. You're on 10$, and I told you that private warps are for 20$+ donators only. You weren't respectful to me and you started arguing at me and on other players as well.

4. After I banned you, tons of players were really thankful that you were gone, they didn't like your disrespectful actings as well.

5. I think you're not in the position to talk about less quality in the staff team. If it's not your "favorite thing" as you were saying, you now have the chance to search for another server, because you're banned on this one.

If an admin wants screenshots, I can post them too for sure.

I don't think that I'm going to unban you anymore.

-Colddev

"2. You are making fun about me that I'm *just* Trial Moderator, the other staff members already made a thread about being respectful to Trial Mods, I would suggest you to have a look at it." - simply untrue, show me a screenshot. I do not appreciate lies.

"I don't think that I'm going to unban you anymore." -I have never been banned so you have never "unbanned" me

"4. After I banned you, tons of players were really thankful that you were gone, they didn't like your disrespectful actings as well." - Hardly true, I get requests from multiple people everytime I log in the critique their work, along with praise for my own.

"5. I think you're not in the position to talk about less quality in the staff team. If it's not your "favorite thing" as you were saying, you now have the chance to search for another server, because you're banned on this one." -I may not be in the right position to speak, but I can definately see the change in the way staff treat the people who use this server.

"You weren't respectful to me and you started arguing at me and on other players as well."

-is that a joke? I'm calling your bluff, get a screenshot.

I've built too much on this server to leave it.
Colddev's decision is final, you will not be unbanned.

/lock please.
ScottishConversation.png

I get a strong sense of "I've been here for a while, I'm a good builder, I deserve better"

The Staff treats everyone as equal, just because you've been here a while doesn't change a thing about it. If you can't meet the standards or follow rules (respecting staff) like everyone else, then maybe you should find another.

If you've built to much to leave, then maybe you should own up to your mistakes and apologize to ColdDev for being rude, disrespectful and just a plain pain in the ass.
Soviet mabye it would have been a good idea to think about that before you started being disrespectful to ColdDev. Correction ( You where banned for trying to get a private warp as a non donater )

This would have been a minor ban that probibly would have been lifted after you made a ban appeal and maybe resulted in jail time. The bigger issues here is that after being banned you have shown that you have no respect for the staff here on Minetown or the rules either.

If you can make a convincing apology letter to ColdDev and post it in this thread then he may consider un-banning you but until then you will stay banned. Btw any more disrespect to the staff will result in a perma ban.

O and for future reference you might want to read this Minetown Rules
Personally, you have been rude to me more than once. I have seen you being rude to other players as well. You have constantly proven yourself to be borderline bannable. Your arrogance and rudeness is not appreciated. You have made more enemies than friends.

So someone on the staff finally had enough of you BS?

Great!

Now you want to apply for a BS ban appeal?

Like everyone else...go make a proper ban appeal! Your not special or above the rules.

Locked.
I will also note that you pulled the same asshat thing with me a month or two ago. There is no excuse for this. I dont care if you have been here longer than Sayomie. You respect the staff and dont go around everyones backs to another. I hope you have luck finding another server that will tolerate your asinine behavior.