Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by Unknown User

Banned by some mod I've never seen or heard of, obviously on a little power trip. A trial mod I think.

For saying "piss" and "Hell" once, mind you, other players were saying it as well. Mod didn't like the fact that I was miffed after he closed my PE to create a warp, which I have been doing for over a year on this server, claiming I had to be a donator of $20+

Pretty sure I don't bother anybody on this server, and I'm quite dissapointed in the choice of the staff quality, having a bunch of kids run around as mods on powertrips is not my favorite thing, mind you I was busy with a rather important project at the time. Please fix this.
Mindful. A 16 year old moderator, is this a joke?
Please post in the proper ban appeal format or else the mod who banned you will not respond.

Also, trial mods are the same as regular mods and need to be treated as such. I advise you respect whoever banned you, because they obviously did it for a reason.
I don't believe 16 year olds need a reason do anything, much less do anything for a reason.
If you are unwilling to respect all staff I'm going to have to refer Sayomie to your ban appeal.

Again, please post in the proper format.
Hello,

1. You were using inappropriate language several times in a row, I was warning you 2 times but you didn't respect it.

2. You are making fun about me that I'm *just* Trial Moderator, the other staff members already made a thread about being respectful to Trial Mods, I would suggest you to have a look at it.

3. Being on the server for a long time doesn't mean you have the benefits to donator packages you haven't paid for. You're on 10$, and I told you that private warps are for 20$+ donators only. You weren't respectful to me and you started arguing at me and on other players as well.

4. After I banned you, tons of players were really thankful that you were gone, they didn't like your disrespectful actings as well.

5. I think you're not in the position to talk about less quality in the staff team. If it's not your "favorite thing" as you were saying, you now have the chance to search for another server, because you're banned on this one.

If an admin wants screenshots, I can post them too for sure.

I don't think that I'm going to unban you anymore.

Have a nice day.

colddev
Guess it's been decided~

Locked.