Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] why was i banned
Started by Unknown User

Ban Appeal

username: jj_gamer_1

When were you banned: i think probably this morning

who banned you: unknown

why were you banned: i think for looting

i was on last night and i wasnt banned. i was just working on my mansion. i got on today and now i am banned. if it was because i took stuff from BT's trash chest then that is an unfair ban because he said we could have that stuff. u can ask pokemon gardevoir. also i took some stuuf from my friends chest but they said we were sharing our stuff, so thats ok as well. my friends are The_sonofinfamy and Aquablare.
That is the reason you were banned, I dont know if you misunderstood me or what but Pokemon asked if it was ok and i said NO which is why she took stuff out and then put it back, she was banned and then unbanned due to the fact she put it back after i said not to. Only reason it was unlocked in the first place is due to the plugin error and i forgot to /cprivate it again.
can u unban me and let me pay you back. i only took some wood.
i didnt know and im really sorry
I Have Sent A Message To Dannidorrito...She Will Be With You Asap...Thank you
Can you please explain to me why you have taken 7 logs, 45 saplings, 32 logs, 37 yellow flowers, 44 sand and 23 red flowers?

We have been broadcasting that LWC protections had gone down and the rules are pretty clear that you should not be taking items from anyone elses chest other than your own without permission. So the excuse 'you didnt know' will not get you unbanned.

We have had many thieves use the LWC being down as an opportiunity to steal, why are you any different?
i was nt usint that as an excuse. i thought he said that we could take from the chest bc pokemon gardevoir did. i dint know that he siad no. i still have most of the stuff if not all. i dont remember taking flowers but ill check. ill give it back if im unbanned. im srry for taking the stuff. i really didnt mean to upset anyone.