Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] kutha1

Username:kutha

When you were banned : (Date.)I2/16/12 It was sometime when I was at school. I came home from school and I was banned.

Person who banned you:Unknown

Reason you were banned:Unknown

2012-02-16 10:13:42] BAN: DanniDorrito banned name 'kutha': Stealing from BTechniques Chests
I did not steal from the chest I opened it. Please check the chests again I did not take anything.
Huh, same thing as my ban. Kutha, do you happen to know what chest you opened? Does that guy have a market or something? I can't remember what I've done to implicate myself in this..

Edit: This.

It was that chest that was left on the island as trash and a bunch of people looked into it and the guy said people can take stuff out

Wug, NEVER post on a ban appeal that does not apply to you. If you get unbanned, 1 hour jail time.
I dont know if people misunderstood me or what but apparently Pokemon was the only one who understood me she asked if it was ok, i said no and then she returned the items which is why she is now unbanned, I also think there may be some sort of mistake as far as it saying you took things since you dont seem like the type who would. Also he alerted me to the fact that people were in my chests taking stuff which is when I went and locked the chests...
I have already talked to BTechnique about this.
I Have Sent a Message To danni For More Further Info! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Wug has been unbanned as another person had accessed the chest the same time as him so we cannot determine with proof who stole. You were also in the chests at the time the items were taken so it was also logged to you. I will unban you as we cannot determine with proof who actually had taken the items.

You know the rules, dont mess with chests that are not yours. If I catch you with your fingers in any other chests I will not be unbanning you.

Cya