Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned without a known reason
Started by [E] Wug

Username: wugytaiw

When you were banned : Feb. 16, 2012

Person who banned you: Unknown

Reason you were banned: Unknown

Sometime within the last 10 hours I was banned from the server with the simple message "you were banned" showing when I try to log on. I was offline, and I have not been contacted by anyone regarding this ban. I do not know of any rules that I have broken, and thus I don't understand what reason there was behind my ban. I'd like to know why I was banned and get unbanned if there was no real reason for it. Thanks.
BAN: DanniDorrito banned name 'Wugytaiw': Stealing from BTechniques Chests

please wait for Danni to respond.
Wait, what??? That name sounds familiar from somewhere, but I have never stolen anything from anyone's chest. o__O I'll be waiting, but I haven't taken anything... weird

Edit: Lol, the name's familiar because I was just talking to him on a forum thread about something unrelated. I seriously can't say I've ever taken things illegitimately so I'm rather baffled by this ban
Oh, okay, I remember now what happened, there was another ban for PokemonGardevoir for the same reason. BT had a chest called "trash" and a bunch of people including me were looking around in it. I didn't take anything but others did. BT said it was okay to take things, however, so either way this was not a valid reason for a ban given what I believe is true
I said it wasnt ok to take things and apparently pokemon was the only one who understood this as she was the ONLY person who returned what she took, So I guess me and her speak our own little language that nobody else can understand, What was in there wasnt very valuable which is why the sign says "misc aka trash" and it was only unlocked because of the plugin error. I know the final decision isnt mine but I dont feel anyone should be perm-banned over this due to the fact it wasnt really anything valuable in there.
Oh ok, I see. Well, the thing is all I did was open the chest and look; I never took anything out of it even for a moment :/
Well only you and pokemon opened the chest at the same time and one of you did take and keep the items that were taken. You will be unbanned but please dont let me catch you in a situation like this again.

Thanks x