Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Why was i banned.
Started by [E] Halos1518

Username: Halos1518

Date of ban: 16th feburary 2012

Person who banned you: Dont know

Reason why you where banned; Dont know

Additional info: I have no clue why i am banned, i have not stolen or griefed anything.
BAN: DanniDorrito banned name 'Halos1518': Stealing from Adam & Leos chest

please wait for her to respond
I was not stealing at all. Adz added me as co-owner and i had access to all the chests because he let me. I have not stolen out of adz and Leos chest.
I suggest sending Adz and Leos a message to help straighten this out soon.

thank you
Leos was banned, he does not know most about me being co-owner
Halos took what would appear to be 2 stacks of netherwart from that chest for a brewing project, according to him.

Halos IS co-owner of the area, but he was not supposed to have access to that chest, the LWC plugin issue unlocked it. He has access to the chests on the floor above so I presume he assumed he had access to that chest too.

As long as he hasnt stolen from any of the other chests on that floor, and gives back the materials, I'm ok with him being unbanned.
I got a pe from Adam saying to check all his chests.

All were fine and no items have been taken by anyone.

I go to a chest named 'Adams and Leo's chest' and you had taken 5 stacks of netherwarts and a few other items. You then went back to the chest and put all the items back except the netherwarts and then went and taken another stack of netherwarts. When I had banned you Adam stated in global that he couldnt believe you had actually taken the items, he wasnt happy you had at all.

I will ask adam to come and put his input on this situation.

x
I cant recall taking other items, and i wasnt sure how many stacks i took for sure. All i can say is that adz made me co-owner and i thought that i would have access to that chest, he just did not get round to it, and when he re-cprivated them that chest was the only one un cprivated. Adam was really busy and i assumed that he would add my name to the sign. I would give him the items back, he said its fine aslong as i did not take from the other chests. I got confused. ill talk to adz about it and see what he thinks.
Okay Halos you will be unbanned but make sure you return 6 stacks of netherwart to Adz.

Locked x
What i mean when i say "He did not get round to it" is that he did not have time to set up my chests and finish all the co-owner stuff.