Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] TPrezzle Texture Pack Project
Started by [E] Osmosis

Okay here is my 16x16 pack, no idea what to call it. Started this from an older thread because the images were full.

Unfinished yet, very early stages but here we are so far.

Tell me what you think!
What software did you use to make it? I always wanted to make one but cant cuz MS paint dun haz darn transparency
I use photoshop, but GIMP is the alternative (it's free)

GIMP is pretty similar and does everything you need to make a texture pack, plus it has brushes that sort of fade, as opposed to solid pixels, if you get me?

Makes a smoother texture.
do u have a download link? looks AWESOME!
I will soon! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> ty!
Obsidiano and Netherrack look not so good with the circles. I do suggest you make a HD texture pack, which opens up a ton of oppurtunities, opposed with only 16x16. A good texturepack HD and non HD is the Sphax PureBD Texturepack.
Yeah I know, sphax is awesome!
I WISH I COULD GET SOME HALP WITH THE HD TEXTURE PACK FIX...

I have no idea why but when I have a hd texture pack and I try to warp or enter/exit the nether or end the game crashes...

HELP
I can't possibly think what that is, install the Optifine 1.1 mod and things may improve, start with a NEW game client though, force update first. Optifine enables HD texturepacks, so MCpatcher won't be necessary.
Can I get a link to that optifine?

Thanks for help

I will try it tomorrow!