Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] A Guest kept almost succeeding in killing me with a lava bucket
Started by [E] toj777

Fridge201 repeatedly attack and set me on fire by placing lava from a bucket. I could not defend myself because he was a guest. Can someone please do something about this, his constant harassment is getting very annoying.

i have seen this "fridge201" guy around alot he is always messing with someone or something, one time i forgot to shut my door at my house and he went in ant tried to open every chest and furnace.....i have seen him mess with other folks too... id say ban this guy he is a bully and looking to grief
this is why i build in the middle of nowhere
He cant be a guest because guests cant build in the normal world, only the guest world.It looks like he is also flying.
if it is in guest world...its allowed sorry...you are invading thwir land
I know it is frustrating to have somebody kill you over and over again, especially when your just trying to have fun and not engage in such tactics. But Unfortunately guest world is for some rreason PVP oriented...So all I can suggest to you is to move out of guest world and if it continues then put in a /pe and have em banned for griefing...
Its still kinda dumb even if it is in guest world... this guy clearly has a mind to grief and a potential for chaos.

I bet 32 diamond blocks this guy will have a ban appeal up within 1 month of being made member
I have had issues with this guy

I was on an island at the end of the world and he just appeared

He continued to push me when typing into the sea and follow me while hitting me I did have pvp off...

Upon msg I asked him what he wanted about 10 times with no response.

Only a threat of me reporting him made him say

What you doing?

He is a bit suspiciouse...
He tried yo kill me in main world today