Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] A Guest kept almost succeeding in killing me with a lava bucket
Started by [E] toj777

It's things like this that give people a bad name...

I bet he won't even see this to defend himself cos he won't bother to come on forums

I almost feel sorry for him...

(not <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>)
I was building in the real world. Not Guest world. I don't know why everyone one assumed I was in Guest world. He was some how glitching lava into the real world while still being a guest and other people were having problems with him too so I say ban him.
I just noticed in the picture that you put up....Is he flying?
toj777 wrote:
I was building in the real world. Not Guest world. I don't know why everyone one assumed I was in Guest world. He was some how glitching lava into the real world while still being a guest and other people were having problems with him too so I say ban him.

A guest CAN NOT build in the main world. End of story. Either you were in the guest world, or he is not a guest.
Shoe looks like his flying, he is building in main World when a guest... Have any of you guys thought of this?!?

HACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Okay... often times characters "appear" to be flying, even when they're on the ground. It's a glitch in the game, but the people aren't actually flying. People think I fly sometimes. It happens when you warp onto a half block (slab) and glitch to be halfway inside the block below it (only your head sticks out). You jump out, and viola... you're on the ground, but people see you as .5-1.5 units above the ground (anywhere in that range, I find it varies). As well, there's been many problems with this person (the one you're reporting). He's been checked out many times, and hasn't been found to be hacking (wtf I typed hacking a billion times and kept saying backing, I'm fail).

People assumed you're a guest because these are your first two posts. In your application you agree to be an active member on the forums (I bet 50% of people who apply don't even read this, just answering yes to every question).

It is also improper to claim someone as hacking. What if he is a member and you're on his land, and he's trying to get you out? Have you thought of this? He never typed to you, so how can you tell he's a guest? There's no compelling evidence in this case as to whether he's a member or a hacker, so please don't call him a hacker without sufficient evidence. That is a serious claim.
Jesus

Who is playing lawyer again...

It was a joke lol

Lol means it is funny not a bludy sueing claim...

Relax...
I know he was a guest because he told me he was. He was not placing blocks in the real world, he was glitching lava into the real world with a lava bucket. And i understand I haven't made very many posts. that doesn't mean I don't use the forum, it just means I don't have much of an opinion in most things.
dunsjohn wrote:
In your application you agree to be an active member on the forums

Let's not spread false garbage like this or it will wind up confusing players. Re-read the application- you do not have to agree to be an active member of the forums. We would never waste an ounce of staff effort checking up on members to make sure they are "active" on the forums.

Some people only browse/read, not everyone has to type out verbal diarrhea every time there is a new thread.
This thread seems to have become a bit of a mess. If he continues to try and kill you in the regular world, report him again and he will be permabanned. If it happens in the guest world, well then that's tough. The guest world is mainly lawless, hence why you need to be careful in there.

Locked.