Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Scamming
Started by [E] Entei

HolySm0kes wrote:
Please check the logs i never opened a door to the wolf spawner nor have i ever seen it as for slime i did not enter but oozbutch did open the door and the blazes i actually entered and died in there luckily ooz thankfully gave me back my stuff From the blaze spawner i got 6 blazes im willing to give those back if he wishes...And i still have not taken his perms away if he cannot build i do not know why?

Im over this just ban me if you think im scamming im done dude like holy shit just take you house back as i said
blaze rods * and ooz also opened that door and said lets go killem check the chat logs also
There is really no reason to believe you are telling the truth when your story doesn't match up.

Look, there was no good reason to come on here and rail on H0ly (in the wrong forum, albeit), with unverified info. You are effectively trying to start a flame war and trying to character assassinate H0ly, which is pretty immature. This is between you and him, if you need a mod involved, wait for your PE to be answered. Otherwise, spouting half truths won't give you much credibility.

I'd strongly advise you to stop posting here and to finish this privately.
i say at this point each person respectfully take back what was theirs and leave it peaceful.
Forum Mods, you can lock this thread. I attempted to do some moderating (since there was an open related petition) between the parties to reverse all deals but the OP left me out of spite. Since he/she does not want to work with staff for a solution this might as well be closed.

/lock
Guys and Gals,

Lets please stop speculating and taking sides. We have staff and they are aware of the issue. It will be sorted out. Bashing each other on the forums is just pointless. The story keeps changing on both sides. Holy you told me in game Ooz opened the blaze but you did not go in. Now its I killed some and died ill give the items back. Ooz you told me that you never opened a door and now saying you did.

This is a game and its supposed to be fun. So lets have fun and let the staff sort it out. This thread is accomplishing nothing but dragging both your names through the dirt. As for returning the items keep them a few blaze rods wont hurt us <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Once the staff clears this up RoLN will honor any deal that was made with Ooz's spawners. As for RoLN spawners you have to make that deal with either me or ThabigDawg.

I would ask that no one else post in here as it is pointless until the staff looks into this. If staff could lock that would be awesome <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>