Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned over a year ago
Started by [E] Rocky28447

Username: DactorChezAkaR27

When you were banned: Over a year ago

Person who banned you: Don't even remember anymore

Reason you were banned: "Harassment, language, and staff disrespect"
bump
Hey there Good Sir,

You were indeed banned for what you claim you were banned for. Your last appeal was less than convincing that you were apologetic for your disturbances. That being said, I would like you to tell me what you have learned and how you have grown since you last left the server. I would like you to touch on these basic questions please.

1. If a player asks you to leave their land claim, what do you do?

2. If Staff tells you to leave an area/land claim, what do you do?

3. If you disagree with staff's actions what is the proper protocol to reporting them?

4. What have you learned during your time away from Minetown. A year is a long time to grow and develop as a person.

After you answer these questions we can go ahead and continue with the appeal process.
Wow! A reply! I thought everyone hated me on this server and went into hiding when they saw my name!

1. If a player asks you to leave their land claim, what do you do?

Leave their land claim.

2. If Staff tells you to leave an area/land claim, what do you do?

Leave said land claim.

3. If you disagree with staff's actions what is the proper protocol to reporting them?

After reviewing the server rules once more, I would most likely use the staff report forum.

4. What have you learned during your time away from Minetown. A year is a long time to grow and develop as a person.

I've learned that bros come before h-- Oh, that's not what you were looking for? Uhh OK.

OH OH OH! Right. I mean, I don't really know what to say for this question other than I'm sorry to anyone who I may have offended or pissed off.
I was hoping you would be just a tad more apologetic in this appeal, your previous one was rather...immature.

That being said, You'll have two weeks to familiarize yourself with minetown's rules and the forums before you will be unbanned in game. It should happen automatically but if you are not unbanned by the 15th of July please contact a staff member and let them know.