Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown universe
Started by [E] Patch

Hello all Minetowners,

Recently I got back from a vacation in Disney World, there is a ride called the Carosel of Progress and it's about the progress of the USA through the century. I want to do a similar based thing but with Minetown's progress! Everything from when Sawine became owner to the current time and what we, as a community, seeing Minetown do in the future.

This will work by me making a custom sound pack for different dics that will be triggered as you slowly move through 4 sections of Minetown over the years. The sound pack will be me or someone else narrating the storyline and a build visual to go along with it. This will showcase the main 2 servers that Minetown has had (Classic and Agharta). And Minetown's first 2 years of being open and this year and what the community thinks is yet to come.

Here it is so far:

Room one: Minetown's first year. Classic and the story of Sawine.

Room two: Minetown's second year. What changed and the community as a whole.

Room three: Minetown's current state. What is happening now.

Room four (final room): Future Minetown. Based on the ideas you guys send in!

Well that's all for now! Thanks for reading and I hope you guys see this as something to entertain, educate and better Minetowners about Minetown's past! I will post all updates on this project below the line.

Thank you and best regards,

Patch324

————————————————————————————————————————————————
Updates

————————————————————————————————————————————————
I normally don't post on the forums unless I find something that Interests me.

Your post interests me, and I I find that this... is quite a good idea, actually.

I'd be willing to help out on this project if it becomes a thing, although you'll have to tell me what I'd need to to help out. I'm assuming specifics on build size, materials used, and location will be decided soon?
Builders will be deffinetly be needed <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> and material wise im not sure. The size wont be too too big mabey like 150 x 150 in a circular shape. I havent found flat area yet so the location is tbd. Thanks for taking interest.
This has been attempted numerous times in the past, and as a word of warning, you're gonna find this will take absolutely ages. Pretty sure the majority of the times it's been attempted, the projects have ended up incomplete or not worthy of mention.

Obviously it'd be great to have something like this, and I wish you the best of luck with it, but you must understand the task you're taking upon yourself before beginning. Good luck <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
.-. thanks ... i guess xD