Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown universe
Started by [E] Patch

Hello all Minetowners,

Recently I got back from a vacation in Disney World, there is a ride called the Carosel of Progress and it's about the progress of the USA through the century. I want to do a similar based thing but with Minetown's progress! Everything from when Sawine became owner to the current time and what we, as a community, seeing Minetown do in the future.

This will work by me making a custom sound pack for different dics that will be triggered as you slowly move through 4 sections of Minetown over the years. The sound pack will be me or someone else narrating the storyline and a build visual to go along with it. This will showcase the main 2 servers that Minetown has had (Classic and Agharta). And Minetown's first 2 years of being open and this year and what the community thinks is yet to come.

Here it is so far:

Room one: Minetown's first year. Classic and the story of Sawine.

Room two: Minetown's second year. What changed and the community as a whole.

Room three: Minetown's current state. What is happening now.

Room four (final room): Future Minetown. Based on the ideas you guys send in!

Well that's all for now! Thanks for reading and I hope you guys see this as something to entertain, educate and better Minetowners about Minetown's past! I will post all updates on this project below the line.

Thank you and best regards,

Patch324

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Updates

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Someone delete this thread my iPhone made a dub post.

Thanks