Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Grapefruit998 ban appeal
Started by [E] grapefruit998

Username:Grapefruit998

When you were banned : 2-13-12

Person who banned you:i dont really know

Reason you were banned:i think for being stupid and confusing staff ranks and maybe unintention disresecpt due to my illness know as my stupidity so please unban me sorry if i did do anything to you

I banned you not only for disrespecting staff, but for abusing the PE system. Modern and I did an investigation and you have been trying to claim every piece of land you see and doing whatever it takes to get it, including going around staff when someone tells you no. Care to explain why you keep trying to break the rules of no large protections unless the land is developed? Zionia asked you to stop and you kept going and tryign every other staff member who might say yes to you.
yes i did but is it a perm ban?
Unless you are willing to accept our rules for protections and learn that you can't play ring-around-the-staff to get what you want. If you are willing to follow the rules and RESPECT ALL STAFF MEMBERS, 48 hour temp ban starting now and a 1 hour jail sentence.
ok
unbanned, please let a mod know when you log on next and they will jail you for one hour.
ok i will