Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] JoseGroovy Ban Appeal
Started by Unknown User

=============

Username: JoseGroovy

When you were banned : 2/14/2012

Person who banned you: I don't know

Reason you were banned: I don't know

I am very sorry if i disobeyed a rule but i won't do it again I give you my word. I never take back a my word.

I banned you for griefing another user's house. He had been inactive for some time and came back to his house completely ruined. I hawkeyed it, and you were one of the criminals. Care to explain why you broke the rules and broke a house that was not yours?
I don't remember that. But you said what you saw and that's what matters. I am very sorry for griefing but it won't happen again because i found this lovely town with nice people. I give you my word and I NEVER take back my word. Please this is the only good server there is and this means a lot to me. ): Thank you for responding
48 hour temp ban with one hour in jail.
I just want you to know that I would never do such a thing. I have never griefed someones house because i only live next to like 3. but what you say goes.
The hawkeye logs say otherwise....sorry. Unfortunately I didn't get a screenie of it like I usually do, but I don't just randomly ban people.
Im sorry for saying this but i had the honeydew skin when i was considered the criminal but others has it to. Im just saying this because i stand up for myself and i know that I didnt do it.
Skins have nothing to do with it. The fact is, you griefed. Now accept your ban and stop bugging me through every which way to try and get out of it, or it will just be worse in the end.
I don't care anymore if i get banned forever. I STAND UP FOR MYSELF. Go ahead ban me, i wont llose my dignity by letting others SAY what i DO
Please stop trying to fight it. The hawkeye log said otherwise in that house, you can't get around it. Unfortunately, I didn't get the screenie to prove it, or else I'd smack it right on here to show you. It's only two days, and if you keep fighting it and trying to harass me every which way possible, it will end in a permaban.